找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1892|回复: 4

【转帖】为什么卡卡西蒙着半张脸, 岸本给出的标准答案

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-12-28 18:23:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I knew he was handsome ... But why is Kakashi-sensei's face always hidden? To unravel more of the mysteries concerning Kakashi-sensei, let's interview Kishimoto-sensei!
我知道卡卡西先生(老师)很帅,但是他为什么总是蒙着脸啊?为了揭开(探询)卡卡西老师更多谜秘,让我们有请岸本老师。
Q:: What made you create this one-shot?
问:是什么原因使你一次就完成了创作?
A:: First I was asked to create something for Akamaru Jump. I was thinking how so many readers send me letters asking to see the hidden part of Kakashi's face. So I figured I would draw Kakashi's face. But then I was thinking that drawing it would be wasting a good thing so I decided on this idea.
回答:首先我被ASAMARU JUMP 要求创作些什么。 我就想怎么使有那么多读者寄信要求我揭开卡卡西的真面目。所以我认为我应该画出卡卡西的真面目。但是我想我真的画出来的话可能回损失些什么更有价值的东西,所以我就打定了这个主意。

Q:: Why does he hide his face?
问:他为什么蒙着脸呢?
A:: I feel that ninjas are supposed to always hide themselves during their work. So when I introduced Kakashi I had most of his face covered up. Then as I kept introducing new characters I thought "Oh, manga is tough when you can't draw the facial expressions." So it ended up as Kakashi's special feature.
回答:我认为忍者在进行任务时总是试图隐藏自己,所以当我引入卡卡西这个角色时,我让他大部分脸隐藏了起来。然后我继续引入新得角色,我想:当你不能画面部表情时,漫画创作是多么困苦啊,所以卡卡西的特殊性就这么定型了

Q:: Does he always eat quickly?
问:那他总是吃东西时动作很快吗?
A:: I think so. A Jounin must not show any openings during a meal. That's basic, so he eats very fast.
回答:我想是的。忍者吃东西时也不能露出破绽。这是个基本原则,所以他总是吃的很快。

Q:: How did the rivalry with Gai develop?
问:他和凯的竞争会怎么发展下去?
A:: The cool Kakashi and sultry Gai. Both being talented and the same age, and in the same village, well, they just have to compete. Also, there's rumors that Gai's 50 wins 49 losses includes "rock, paper, sissor games" when they were kids.... *laughs*
回答: 酷酷的卡卡西和热情迸发的凯。两人同龄又都极又天赋的住在一个村子里,那样的话,他们之间必然有竞争。此外,还有凯和卡卡西比赛的谣言:50胜49负包括他们年轻时玩的石头剪子布的游戏~~笑

Q:: When did Kakashi start reading "Come Come Paradise"?
问:卡卡西什么时候开始读:亲热天堂的?
A:: He started on his 18th birthday. The theme of the books is "love" and he enjoys them but also feels they help with teaching you what is important to a ninja. But it also seems that they are slightly ... no very perverted books.
回答:他满18岁生日那天,该书的主题是“爱”, 他很喜欢这些情节,此外还感受到学到了一些对于忍者来说很重要的事。但是看上去那好像还是本有些~~不是非常不正经的书啦.
lizhiling 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-1-1 13:44:48 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2005-1-8 19:11:19 | 显示全部楼层

回复: 【转帖】为什么卡卡西蒙着半张脸, 岸本给出的标准答案

怎么还有英文呀~
kakueli 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-1-17 00:36:06 | 显示全部楼层
lizhiling 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-1-18 09:07:47 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|流星街

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 00:35 , Processed in 0.017543 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, eAccelerator On.