只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2285|回复: 2

E文电影和书籍介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-4-10 09:34:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Star Wars

by George Lucas

Another galaxy, another time.

The Old Republic was the Republic of legend, greater than distance or time. No need to note where it was or whence it came, only to know that孟it was the Republic.

Once, under the wise rule of the Senate and the protection of the Jedi Knights, the Republic throve and grew. But as often happens when wealth and power pass beyond the admirable and attain the awesome, then appear those evil ones who have greed to match.

So it was with the Republic at its height. Like the greatest of trees, able to withstand any external attack, the Republic rotted from within though the danger was not visible from outside.
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-10 09:35:27 | 显示全部楼层

War and Peace

by Leo Tolstoy

"Well, Prince, so Genoa and Lucca are now just family estates of the Buonapartes. But I warn you, if you don't tell me that this means war, if you still try to defend the infamies and horrors perpetrated by that Antichrist- I really believe he is Antichrist- I will have nothing more to do with you and you are no longer my friend, no longer my 'faithful slave,' as you call yourself! But how do you do? I see I have frightened you- sit down and tell me all the news."

It was in July, 1805, and the speaker was the well-known Anna Pavlovna Scherer, maid of honor and favorite of the Empress Marya Fedorovna. With these words she greeted Prince Vasili Kuragin, a man of high rank and importance, who was the first to arrive at her reception. Anna Pavlovna had had a cough for some days. She was, as she said, suffering from la grippe; grippe being then a new word in St. Petersburg, used only by the elite. ....
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-10 09:36:34 | 显示全部楼层
Who Moved My Cheese?

by Dr. Spencer.Johnson

The four imaginary characters depicted in this story --
the mice: "Sniff" and "Scurry", and the little people: "Hem" and "Haw" --
are intended to represent the simple and the complex parts of ourselves, regardless of our age, gender, race, or nationality.

Sometimes we may act like

Sniff
Who sniffs out change early, or
Scurry
Who scurries into action, or
Hem
Who denies and resists change as he fears it will lead to something worse, or
Haw
Who learns to adapt in time when he sees changing leads to something better!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|流星街

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 00:15 , Processed in 0.017408 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, eAccelerator On.