注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4724|回复: 3

I Have a Date with the Olympics

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-30 20:16:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
偶原创的哦~~大家支持支持~~
     Listening to the song"Under the Southern Skies",which was the song for the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games,I was lost in thought.     When I came back to life,I looked about but found myself on the land of Seoul.It was the very place that had appealed to me so far.Thinking that,I went into raptures and decided to take a stroll.After an hour or so,I was petrified by the Olympic stadiums.Within walking distance,birds were twittering happily,and the elaborate modern buildings were glinting in the sunshine.So fascinating were they that I was impossible to resist the temptation to appreciate them.I sat on the soft grass,closed my eyes and breathed the fresh air around.
    When I opened my eyes,I abruptly discovered myself flying in the blue sky.So I landed on the earth right away.Oh,what exhilarating prehistoric sculptures I had ever seen!I was in Athens!It was the country where the Olympics begun.After the Olympic flame had travelled throughout the world,it returned its home.I suggested that it was also the reason why the Olympic spirits were able to spread.Words couldn't express my present emotions.Therefore,I just closed my eyes again,touching the shape of the sculptures,feeling the mysterious atmosphere as well.
    Time was slipping away.Eventually,I opened my eyes.I found that I was still in my room.I just now happened to have an opportunity,I thought,to date with the Olympics.As a consequence,it made a tremendous impact on me.I hoped I could muster up courage to fight against difficulties.In addition,I cherished that I could stand in the 2008 Beijing Olympic stadium,clapping my hands in honour of our athletes.
    Whether the dream comes true or not,I shall try my utmost to achieve my goal.Beijing,I'm looking forward to dating with YOU!
发表于 2006-11-11 23:07:04 | 显示全部楼层
yeah, cool piece of original work.
a wide diversity of vocabulary is shown though some grammatical errors may be noted.=)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-1 13:55:13 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your reading!Could you point the grammatical errors out?
发表于 2007-1-1 16:45:59 | 显示全部楼层
er...hasakito 原创可嘉..但是...属于非资料型...

心里鼓励下~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|流星街

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:45 , Processed in 0.017258 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, eAccelerator On.